There are six positions available in the Family Medicine Residency Program at Bella Vista Hospital in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico; each year on a competitive basis.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications to this program are made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The application will require the following information:
1. Official college, graduate school and medical school transcripts.
2. USMLE transcripts.
3. Three letters of recommendation.
4. A curriculum vitae.
5. A personal statement.
6. A valid ECFMG certificate is required at the time of application (if you graduated from a medical school outside of the United States).
7. A copy of your medical school diploma.
8. Must be fluent in written and spoken Spanish.
The ERAS is opened for application entry after July 1. It is best to complete the application as soon possible.
Applicants considered for an appointment will be invited to visit Bella Vista Hospital in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, for a personal interview with the program director and selected faculty. Interviews are conducted in December.
For further information, please contact Janelyn González at our office at 787-834-6000, exts: 1501, 1502.
Road 349 km. 2.7, Cerro Las Mesas
Mayagüez, PR 00680
Exts: 1501 / 1502
© 2021 Bella Vista Hospital, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.